- development of bacterial drug resistance
- modeling of cellular metabolism
- tensor analysis, unsupervised learning
- use of Semantic Web, RDF for data integration and analysis
- Koga, Motoya, Shinobu Izumi, Shigehito Matsubara, Yoshie Inada, and Daria Gaidar. "Proposal for welfare town planning method and experimental development of support system for persons with disabilities." Procedia Environmental Sciences 22 (2014): 70-77.
- Modeling Stress and Drug Resistance Development in Escherichia coli. Daria Gaidar, Maximilian Greil, Alexander Andreychenko and Volkhard Helms; The 7th International Conference on Computational Systems-Biology and Bioinformatics (CSBio2016) (December 2016) (Oral)
- Differentiated assessment of the adhesion kinetics of S. aureus to human leukocytes. Daria Gaidar, Alice Jordan, Ruslan Akulenko, Volkhard Helms, Lutz von Müller; EMBO|EMBL Symposium: Innate Immunity in Host-Pathogen Interactions, Heidelberg, Germany (June 2016) (Poster)
- Quantitative multiphoton imaging. Karsten König, Aisada Uchugonova, Hans Georg Breunig, Madlen Kloetzer, Univ. des Saarlandes (Germany); Martin Weinigel, Rainer Bückle, JenLab GmbH (Germany); Daria Gaidar, Univ. des Saarlandes (Germany); Jürgen M. Lademann, Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin (Germany); SPIE Photonics West, Multiphoton Microscopy in the Biomedical Sciences XIV (February 2014) (Oral)
- Two-photon autofluorescence microscopy and modelling of light transport in skin tissue phantoms. Madlen Klötzer, Daria Gaidar, Aisada Uchugonova, Georg Breunig and Karsten König; FLIM Workshop, Saarbruecken, Germany (June 2012) (Poster)
- EMBL Course: Microbial Communities: Modelling Meets Experiments; Heidelberg, Germany (December 2016) (Poster)
- Machine Learning Summer School (MLSS); Kyoto, Japan (August 2015)
Here you can find an expanding set of links to resources that might be of a good use for your student work.
Susan McConnell (Stanford): Designing effective scientific presentations Video
Lynne Miller, Ann Weaver, Christine Johnson: Giving a Good Scientific Presentation PDF
Marilynn Larkin: How to give a dynamic scientific presentation Text