Telephone: +49 681 302 70713
Gebäude E2.1, R. 302
- B.Sc. in Computational Biology at , Saarbrücken, Germany (2011)
- M.Sc. in Bioinformatics at , Saarbrücken, Germany (2014)
- PhD student, Center for Bioinformatics, Saarland University (since May 2014)
- transcriptional regulation
- protein-protein interaction networks and gene regulatory networks
- data integration
- Will, T. and Helms, V. (2017). BMC Systems Biology. Rewiring of the inferred protein interactome during blood development studied with the tool PPICompare.
- Nazarieh, M., Wiese, A., Will, T., Hamed, M.,Helms, V. (2016). BMC System Biology. .
- Will, T. and Helms, V. (2016). Bioinformatics. .
- Will, T. (2015). Springer Spektrum. Predicting Transcription Factor Complexes: A Novel Approach to Data Integration in Systems Biology.
- Will, T. and Helms, V. (2014). Bioinformatics. .
- Will, T., Hutter, M., Jauch, J., and Helms, V. (2013). Journal of Computational Chemistry. .
- Detecting regulatory protein complexes that define pluripotency (poster). Cell Physics, Saarbrücken (2017)
- Detecting regulatory protein complexes that define pluripotency (poster). 9th International Meeting Stem Cell Network North Rhine Westphalia, Münster (2017)
- From condition-specific and isoform-respecting protein interaction networks to regulatory protein complexes and their roles (poster). ASBMB Special Symposium "Transcriptional regulation by chromatin and RNA polymerase II", Snowbird (2016)
- The rewiring of the proteome during blood development (poster). Cell Physics, Saarbrücken (2016)
- Identifying regulatory protein complexes from domain-level protein interaction networks (oral). 6th Bioinformatics and Stem Cells Satellite Workshop, Bonn (2015)
- Batch tautomer generation and more with MolTPC (poster). 29th Molecular Modelling Workshop, Erlangen (2015)
- Identifying transcription factor complexes and their roles (poster). Cell Physics, Saarbrücken (2014)
- Identifying transcription factor complexes and their roles (oral). 13th European Conference on Computational Biology, Strasbourg (2014)
- Finding Low Energy Conformations in a Haystack of Tautomers (oral). Computer Simulation and Theory of Macromolecules, Hünfeld (2012)