Rahmad Akbar, Daria Gaidar, Maryam Nazarieh, Duy Nguyen, Kerstin Neininger, Thorsten Will
Tuesday, 10:15 am - 11:45 am, building E2 1, room 007
Please regard the alternative dates and places of lectures in the schedule below!
First lecture: Friday, April 21st, 1:00 pm
Tuesday, 12:45 am - 02:00 pm, building E2 1, room 007.
Intermediate programming skills in Python
- clustering of data
- principal component analysis
- differential expression analysis
- removal and correction of data outliers; prediction of missing values; BEclear method
- processing of proteomics data; imputation of missing values
- peak assignment
- protein structure data (Protein DataBank); thermal mobility; titration states; hydration sites; PDBcheck
- molecular dynamics simulations; time correlation of snapshots
- analysis of multi-dimensional data
Conditions for certification:
Students need to pass the final exam.
There will be about six bi-weekly graded assignments and tutorial sessions. Students need to get at least 50% of the points from the assignments to be admitted to the final exam.
Students need to pass the written final exam that will be scheduled near the end of the summer semester or the re-exam that will be scheduled at the beginning of the following winter semester.
5 (2 V + 1 Ü)
This course is taught in English language.
|Lecture 1, April 21 (Friday, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm)||ppt|
|Lecture 2, April 26 (Wednesday, 8:30 am - 10:00 am)||ppt|
|Lecture 3, May 2||ppt||Assign1||Supplement|
|Lecture 4, May 9||ppt|
|Lecture 5, May 19 (Friday, 2:15 pm - 4:00 pm, E2 1, room 106)||ppt||Assign2||Supplement|
|Lecture 6, May 23||ppt|
|Lecture 7, May 30||ppt||Assign3||Supplement|
|Lecture 8, June 6||ppt|
|Lecture 9, June 13||ppt||Assign4||Supplement|
|Lecture 10, June 20||ppt|
|Lecture 11, June 27||ppt||Assign5||Supplement|
|Lecture 12, July 4||ppt|
|July 11||no lecture|
|July 18, 11 am - 1 pm||Exam|