Daria Gaidar, Nicolas Künzel, Maryam Nazarieh, Duy Nguyen, Thorsten Will
Monday, 2:15 pm - 4:00 pm, building E2 1, room 007
First lecture: Monday, October 22nd, 2:15 pm
Monday, 12:15 pm - 1:45 pm, building E2 1, room 007, every second week
Date: Monday, February 25th, 2019, 10:00 am - 12:00 am, building E2 1, room 007
This course can be used as a "Spezialvorlesung der Bioinformatik/Special-topic Lecture Bioinformatics"
Intermediate programming skills in Python
- clustering of data
- principal component analysis
- differential expression analysis
- removal and correction of data outliers; prediction of missing values
- processing of proteomics data; imputation of missing values
- peak assignment
- shape detection
- functional annotation
- protein structure data (Protein DataBank); thermal mobility; titration states; hydration sites; PDBcheck
- molecular dynamics simulations; time correlation of snapshots
- multi-variate analysis
- analysis of multi-dimensional data; data integration
Conditions for certification:
Students need to pass the final exam.
There will be about six bi-weekly graded assignments and tutorial sessions. Students need to get at least 50% of the points from the assignments to be admitted to the final exam.
Students need to pass the written final exam that will be scheduled near the end of the summer semester or the re-exam that will be scheduled at the beginning of the following winter semester.
5 (2 V + 1 Ü)
This course is taught in English language.
|Lecture 1, Oct. 22||ppt|
|Lecture 2, Oct. 29||ppt|
|Lecture 3, Nov. 5||ppt||Assignment 1||Supplement 1|
|Lecture 4, Nov. 12||ppt|
|Lecture 5, Nov. 19||ppt||
Tutorial on Nov. 19th
|Lecture 6, Nov. 26||ppt|
|Lecture 7, Dec. 3||ppt||Assignment 3|
|Lecture 8, Dec. 10||ppt|
|Lecture 9, Dec. 17||ppt||Assignment 4||Supplement 4|
|Lecture 10, Jan. 7||ppt|
|Lecture 11, Jan. 14||ppt||Assignment 5||Supplement 5|
|Lecture 12, Jan. 21|
|Lecture 13, Jan. 28|
|Lecture 14, Feb. 4|